A House of fun and family

We have reinstated the pub’s original name The Black Horse established in 1893 when it was originally part of the auspices of Kingston upon Thames. The area was fundamentally agricultural with Norbiton common being enclosed under the 1808 Kingston enclosure act and the land allotted to primarily free hold dairy farmers. In the early 1800’s London Road was a fashionable area for commercial purposes yet still set amongst the fields of the countryside. The Black Horse became the hub of the area for farmers and the like.

We have refurbished the pub into a contemporary yet cosy place. Only a 5-minute walk from Norbiton station it is the perfect spot for a relaxed drink or to enjoy a fab meal, meet up with friends or just while the day away in our beautiful spacious beer garden.